What is a Gas Compliance Certificate, and why you need one
- A gas compliance certificate is documentation that the gas installation complies with the standards and regulations issued by the governing body.
- It is issued by the gas fitter who performs the installation
- The gas fitter is typically liable to correct any installation related defects.
- It may vary in form and can be a certificate, plate or badge.
- It let’s gas suppliers know that the installation is safe to supply.
Contact Optimize Plumbing, Drainage and Gas on 1300 305 470 or email [email protected]/ today for a gas inspection and future gas installations.
For more information on a gas compliance certificate, click here